1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Food Trip Friday : Brownies, anyone?

Friday, April 29, 2011

Food Trip Friday : Brownies, anyone?

My latest ventures in baking seems to be flourishing. I have added these brownies on my usual treats for sale.



This is plain brownies made with the bittersweet chocolates.


This on the other hand is my take on Rocky Road Brownies.


Now it's for you to decide which one to order. You can send me an email if you want to taste them.

4 comments:

  1. ayay! ang galing naman...yum! gusto ko tuloy gumawa nang brownie...hehehe..thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, ang galing...looks really great! love those marshmallows. have a great weekend! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.