1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: A Gift for Myself

Monday, March 07, 2011

A Gift for Myself

It is already the third month of the year. My hands are full of activities for this month. I have to go get my required annual check up. Apart from this I also have a yearly appointment with my gynecologist for my annual papsmear. Now this does not include those activities which I sure will have near the end of the month for my kid's school affairs. I really need to make sure I maintain my balance juggling all this things.

On the lighter side, this is also my birth month. I just hope that I be spared at least a day for myself. Anyways, Mama also needs sometime for herself, don't they?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the useful gift information and try to give such a interesting information in future as well.

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.