1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: And I am 35

Thursday, March 31, 2011

And I am 35

It was hard to imagine that it has been more than 17 years now, since I danced my first waltz with my father. I could still remember every detail of that night including the people present to witness my coming of age. I was so happy because I would be of legal age which for me then means that I could go out and party with my friends even to the wee hours of the night as long as my parents know where I am and who I am with. Oh those were the good old days. Now, I am already 35. So what does this age means? A lot are saying that it is entering the middle aged, the crucial stage wherein one could feel a lot of depressions and a lot of pressures as well. Yes, life could be stressful, if you choose it to be that way. But what the heck, I do not want to grow old sad and weary. So, I would rather take each day one at a time and live everyday to the fullest. This won't mean I am not having any plans. i do have a lot of them, some for myself, a lot for the kid and the family. My main goal is to have a established business in the next 5 years to come, no make it three years to come. I plan on having something that is close to our hearts (read:Food). This way, I get to work and play at the same time. Because I still believe that to stay young, one needs to feel young.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.