1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: TCP:Favorite Husband and Wife Movie

Monday, August 17, 2009

TCP:Favorite Husband and Wife Movie





This is my first time to actually get involve in this Tuesday meme. My family always enjoyed watching movies, which made me decide to share in some cents of my thoughts in this Tuesday thing.If there is one movie that Hubby nad me enjoyed recently it would definitely be ¨Il Mare¨. This is actually the Korean movie from which the american movie The Lakehouse was adapted from.



This is one movie we will not get tired of watching over and over again.

6 comments:

  1. i enjoy watching this movie too. i think it was my best girl friend who introduced me to this film because she is a certified korean series/movie addict! and i fell in love with the story from the start. and i never tire of watching it over and over again! hubby, though, saw the lakehouse and he liked it. pero he is not a big fan of bittersweet love movies. hehe!

    thanks mommy for joining this week! kitakits ulit next week! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havent seen this one yet... ill check this out

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's nice about this meme is that i am getting excited on listing all the movies i havent watch and look forward to renting them :)

    i will check this out tonight! thanks for posting.

    mine is here www.eraslovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the american movie; lakehouse and it was good. havent seen the korean version. this is a nice meme, check mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi nice blog here , i add it  in my follow
    please add mine too. thanks

    http://caviteportal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Il Mare too.  But I like The Lakehouse version better.  This is one of my favorite movies actually :D  I wrote about it in my blog as well.  nice to be here.. ")

    visit me back at http://www.goodmorningpancakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.