1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Mommy Moments: Part of The Family

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Mommy Moments: Part of The Family

mommy moments

I am so sorry I was not able to post an entry to last week´s Mommy Moments. I have been really busy on my son´s birthday preparation and I know I still owe you an entry about that celebration plus I have my heads full of all the new knowledge I am trying to absorb from my training at work. i just could not pass on this week´s theme that made me write a really quick post.

Jian has always been close to my side of the family. It is because we live with them and we get to see most of them often.
These are my brothers and my sister-in-law.
Jian being the only nephew that they have as off the moment is very close to them.

This is Tito Dandrie, my cousin who is four years younger than Jian.
Jian calls him Tito and Ayey calls him Kuya.

Well, nothing beats Mommy, my mom. She will always be special to Jian.

For more Mommy Moments, please visit Mommy Chris´ Mommy Journey.

8 comments:

  1. I don't have an entry for last week too Mommy. We share same family treasures. We love to hangout with each member of the family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just like your boy, mine are the only nephews on husband's side of the family. Your photos are great.it just show how everybody loves Jian.
    <ahref="http://smart-mommy.blogspot.com/2009/08/mm16part-of-family.html">My MommyMoments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your kids have very strong ties with  your loved ones which is great!!^_^

    Happy Mommy Moments!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family is a real treasure. My kids are the only nephew and niece on my side of the family too. Love your post.

     Hope you can visit my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jian seems excited to be with his tito who's 4 years younger than him, hahaha! When you're the first and only nephew, you get all the attention. Lucky kid..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jian is one well-loved kid. Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos of the other members of your family. Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2009/08/mommy-moments-part-of-family.html

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.