1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: A Book Festival at the Mall

Friday, March 16, 2012

A Book Festival at the Mall

Whenever we go to the mall, we always stop by either National Bookstore or Book Sale. Last Sunday was different, we no longer have to drag ourselves to those stores because they have already taken their stuffs on the entertainment plaza of SM City Fairview.




The mall was actually having a book Festival hence books are in abundance. What the kid actually enjoyed was the storytelling.




I guess the storyteller coming in on costume was really a great factor for the kids. The kid even wanted to stay for the next round of storytelling which is after two hours. We just told him that we have to go home because I need to iron his uniform for his class the next morning.



mommy moments

9 comments:

  1. My kids always enjoys this kind of event. It's good for their brain.

    My Mommy Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting storyteller is really a hit with kids. It's nice to know that your kid loves books! Here's my MM entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2012/03/bowling-is-fun-mom.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's pretty interesting. The love for reading must really be taught to the kids.

    Visiting from happiness is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the kids are really having fun, visiting for Happines is and mommy moment, I hope you can visit my share at

    http://www.pinaysinglemomsnook.info/the-colorful-ballons-as-decoration/

    see yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. story telling should be done more frequently in bookstores, don't you agree? :) it would entice the kids to read more too! dropped by from mommy moments!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a happy moments when reading books especially with kids :-) Visiting late from happiness is, hope that you can share your happy visit too.

    http://www.jessysadventure.com/2012/03/happiness-is-when-seeing-your-journal-back-online.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww :) This is one fun activity! I can understand why your kiddo wanted to stay. I was a member of my school's booklovers club back in my elementary days, and I spent a good deal of time doing library duties assisting our librarian with borrowing and returning of books, cleaning up, and of course, at the same time enjoying myself reading books! ^^ One time I also participated in a storytelling-skit activity as one of the characters in a story :D Fun childhood times!

    Thanks for sharing this over at Happiness Is. Looking forward for more happy posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like all the kids had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. visiting for my other entry of happiness is, see you at

    http://www.prettysinglemom.com/2012/03/night-full-of-magic.html

    please do leave some love..

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.