1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Beauty In Black and White

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Beauty In Black and White

I heart black and white photos for the mystery they add to the subject. It has been years since I last participated in a photo meme. I'd like to make use of the tons of images I have stored in my hard drive.

This was taken on a wedding we attended last year. I hope you like it!



This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com


Photo Challenge Submission

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, it's good to know you're participating here too..I'm also in Manila..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Maricel, it's so nice to be visited by a fellow Filipina from I♥Faces...will definitely frequent your blog...

      Delete
  2. Hi I'm your new follower, I hope you could follow back :)
    http://tim-charlotteivymarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Tim, thanks for the visit and will definitely follow you back!

      Delete
  3. pretty picture, sweet couple :)

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.