1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: 100 Days

Sunday, November 13, 2011

100 Days

It has been years now that I have not been watching any local TV series. I remember back when Mama was still alive, we would sit beside each other and watch those teleseryes with so much gusto. I believe that the reason why I really stopped watching them is because I don't have someone to watch them with. I do not want my kid to be into these TV series so I really never encouraged him to watch them. until recently, Hubby discovered 100 Days to Heaven. It is the story about a filthy rich businesswoman who was plotted to die of a car accident but was rejected at heaven's gate. She was sent back to Earth to make amends with the people she had done wrong. It was something that we can share with our kid. It teach about being good and that we are only given one life so we have to use our talents and time to the fullest. It teaches how one mistake could actually create a string of different things and make a big difference. Hubby started watching it because he was more into the business ideas that the show was sharing. To be honest, the Philippines does not have any good stories for TV series but this one was done in good taste. It saddens me that it is about to end but that is really how things should be. Everything has to come full circle. I just hope that the show has implied their lessons on their audience. As for me, I was actually thinking what if I was the one who only had 100 days to live? How should I spend the days?

Hmm, Ikaw? Paano?

2 comments:

  1. honestly, i didn't watch it but i heard it was really good..:)

    by the way, do you mind checking out on The Eggroll Man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that teleserye. It really has a moral.

    Still following your blog to get some updates...

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.