1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Mommy Moments: To my Dearest Son

Friday, February 11, 2011

Mommy Moments: To my Dearest Son



Bujojoy,

January 25, 2002 was the first time that we have confirmed that a little person will be joining us soon. I will never forget that day and how Dada could not seem to stop telling me that you will be a boy. And indeed you came a boy. Dada was beaming with pride when he first held you in his hands.

From August 2, 2002 till today, you never ceased to amaze me. Small gestures such as the time when you started to mimic the people around you; to the way how you can finish a Sudoku puzzle in two minutes now. Indeed my baby has grown to be the little man that you are right now.

I hope that in the future, we will both be given what we have been fervently praying for. I hope sometime soon, we will celebrate Valentine's day no longer threesome but with another tot in tow. I know some time soon, you will be celebrating Hearts' day with another lady. But for this Vday, let us just enjoy being three.

Bujojoy, there maybe times that Mama will reprimand you for your wrong doings but Mama is just doing that because she loves you dearly and she does not want to see you lose your way. But these I promise you; I will never get tired of explaining things you ask about. I will never stop answering your inquiries. I will never cease cooking the foods that you dearly love to eat. I will never lose the love I have for you. No matter what happens, you will always be Mama's little baby (kahit maging 30 year old ka na!).

Mama and Dada will always be here for you. We love you, anak!

mommy moments

2 comments:

  1. what a darling little angel you got there. you are so lucky to have him, and he is just as lucky to have you.. God bless your Bujojoy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. a blessing from God! :D thanks for joining us today! :D

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.