1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: A New Entry, at last!

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

A New Entry, at last!

It feels great to be back to what you love doing. My hands has been very full last year that I was not able to make anything for this site. I promise to be a better blogger this year. Not only because I am getting something out of blogging but because I missed being here and having a slice of my idea shared online.

I will try my best to at least spend a few minutes to talk about the things I love and to rant about those that I don't. I just hope that people would still take some time to read my thoughts and share some comments.

At last, I have a new entry after more than a year of hiatus. If you can, please check out my new look and take some time to look at my address bar, it now reads, www.momfrommanila.com. The good thing about this, I got the package for free.(yey!) The chicken reports the scattering stair throughout our composite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.