1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Wordless Wednesday : Little Fireman

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wordless Wednesday : Little Fireman

Taken at the Museong Pambata ( National Children's Museum ). This is my little guy trying on a fireman outfit. He was very excited about it and kept on bugging me if we can visit the museum again. Hmm, which reminds that I do not have office work for tomorrow. Might as well give in to the kid's request.






6 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Museong Pambata. I should bring my little girl...someday :) Enjoy the day off from work.

    Janie vB

    ReplyDelete
  2. we always have so much fun at our childrens children museum I like how bright the coat is!
    WWvB
    Pamela@http://anoterote.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! My wordless Wednesday post is pictures from our local children's museum too!
    My son got to tour a firehouse recently and he loved it! Got a little "Junior Fire Chief" hat and everything. Too cute!
    Sarah @ made in usa challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little guy would love that, too! Boys just love to be firemen =)

    Thank you for joining the voiceBoks Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop and posting the button!

    Christina
    Spilled Milkshake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks just like a children's museum my mom used to take me and my brothers to when we were little. We could dress up and play to our hearts' contents. Your son looks like he had fun.

    Thanks for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop!
    ~Sarah the Writer
    http://introvertedwriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture i remember taking one of older boy when he was young :)

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.