1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Downtime at the office

Monday, December 14, 2009

Downtime at the office

A lot of things have been changing these past few days. The volume of calls that we are receiving suddenly dropped down. I know that for the management this is not a good sign. But, hey I am only an agent (a normal one at that!) who simply adores those avail time because it means catching up on the latest chika at the office or even from the life of my seatmate.

Avail time is a gift for us. This basically means time to spend chatting and to me it means being able to update this blog that I have neglected for the past few months. It is not that I do not have anything to share but I just cannot find the time to update my site. I bet right now you could already imagine the feeling of being gifted some minutes to make this entry.

I hope that the following days will be the same as today (and the previous days), that way I take some time to make more updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.