1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Songs that Make Us Sing Saturdays: Let's Get Physical

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Songs that Make Us Sing Saturdays: Let's Get Physical

Two weeks from now my kid is going back to school. That means, we won't be together and I will be having more mom-Me time, teehee! As early as now, I am already planning on doing a lot of things while the kid is on school. Perhaps, its time to do some gardening again or perhaps time for me do some exercising. Oh, exercising!, that's one thing that this mom needs nowadays especially since I am not getting any younger. Time for me to go get the sneakers and head on to the gym or perhaps just get a aerobics video that I could follow at the comfort of our home.
This song will be my everyday companion then. I am getting excited at getting fit!
Songs That Make Us Sing

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME SONG!!! It's so interestng how our kids are just about the get out of school and yours are going back...LOL!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise din ang kailangn ko!I'd go on a diet and workout after all our summer getaways. May pahabol pa kasi sa june e lafang kami ng lafang!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kiddos just got out of school. *sigh* No kid free time for me.

    Great song. I love Olivia Newton John and I love Glee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will never forget this song, EVER.. proud to be from the 80s! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.