1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: I Heart Faces: Hey Girl

Friday, May 11, 2012

I Heart Faces: Hey Girl

I could not helped but be in awe for all the wonderful pictures of girls from I Heart Faces photo challenge for this month. I wanna share an image that was taken just a month ago. This is my niece who I adore so much. I love how her eyes conveys the beauty of this day. 





 For more photos, kindly click the button below.
Photo Challenge Submission

3 comments:

  1. She's lovely. Her eyes are beautiful! Nice shot! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there excellent blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a lot of work?

    I've virtually no expertise in computer programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject however I just wanted to ask. Cheers!
    My web page : Tights

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.