1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Songs that make us Sing: Just the Way He Is

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Songs that make us Sing: Just the Way He Is

 I revisited my VoiceBoks account this weekend.  I was not surprised about the messages and group invites.  Maybe because I know that I am a very lame member but I have promised myself that I will seriously blog this time. My attention was caught by one bloghop that goes on every saturday.   It was almost the same time that my brother had posted a video where he sings for his girl.  Now, being his number two fan, (I don't want to take the number one fan spot from her girlfriend), I decided to share it with all Songs that makes us Sing bloghoppers.

 

Aint he so sweet?


If you wanna check out what other songs makes other moms sing, please head on to Ginger and Becca .  Or you may just simply click on the button below.   Happy Saturday singing!



Songs That Make Us Sing

8 comments:

  1. I love that you picked a song sung by your brother! He had an amazing voice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he really is a good singer...I have been bugging him to join singing contest but he'd rather do it for his girl...

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. AMAZING!!! WoW! He is awesome...thanks so much for linking up! Hope you can join us again...

    Happy Weekend!

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, galing ni Tito ah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, Mommy Anna ganda naman ng voice ng brother mo...
    sabihin mo ako na lang kantahan nya..

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.