1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Looking back at my 34th

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Looking back at my 34th

Mom from Manila in USS

I was checking the bulk of image file on my laptop and I get to dig into these images taken last year. The image above was taken in Universal Studios in Singapore exactly a year ago. It was brother's birthday gift to me and a treat to the kid as well for doing good in school.

The image showing below was taken in Hongkong's Ocean Park last August 2010. This was brother's gift to the kid for his 8th birthday and for Papa's 57th birthday. Thinking how my 34th year on earth has been, I would say 'twas a very good one indeed. I was able to visit places and able to meet new people in my life. I am now looking forward to my 35th and hopes for all the best, perhaps a baby? (Good Heaven, please hear me!)


Mom from Manila in HK


I would love to end this entry with a saying that was uttered by Elizabeth Arden. It goes like this; “I’m not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You’re as old as you feel.” Well said, isn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.