1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: Welcoming 2009 with a Bang (hopefully)!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Welcoming 2009 with a Bang (hopefully)!

Alright, alright!

It's still 4 days before my expected monthly period but I have already tested. (tigas ng ulo!). Well, it is because I dont feel well, in fact I really feel sick (tired and sleepy, sobra!). Even if I am making sure that I get enough sleep and have taken all my supplements. I don't know why I feel this way but upon further researching (thanks to Google!), i found out this could be early signs of pregnancy (yipee!). So I bought a pack of home pregnancy test kit and tested myself. To my dismay, it gave back a negative result but then again, as far as I remembered I happen to have the same result when I did it seven years but then after nine months I got my son. It seems that hpt's cannot respond to my very low hcG level especially early on pregnancy. So this means I have to wait 2 to 3 more weeks before testing again.

Hopefully, I won't get my period and be able to conceive na rin eventually. It could be a very good way to welcome this New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.