1. Mom from Manila | Ramblings of a Mom about love, life and everything else in between: A Dose of Sunshine

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

A Dose of Sunshine



"Always smile back at little children.  To ignore them is to destroy their belief that the world is good." 

Seeing her flash a smile is my daily dose of sunshine.  It always brighten my days no matter how gloomy I feel.  When I see her smile like this, I just wanna stop and linger at the moment.  I wanna capture my children's every smile because I know that when they grow up they will smile differently.  If only I can!


This photo is submitted to the I Heart Photo Challenge | Smile.  Do you to see more smiling faces?  Just drop over there and see some smiling actions captured on photos. 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little girl. Great image. Love the catchlights.

    ReplyDelete

Mom from Manila highly appreciates constructive comments. This is a DO FOLLOW comment section.